Как ты проводишь свое свободное время?
09.05.2012 14 2 ответа 0
Заходи и общайся — скучно не будет!
- помогите с переводом предложения.
- Электростатика, Магнитостатика. Помогите с 2,3,4 заданием. Обоснуйте ответ пожалуйста.
- Помогите, пожалуйста правильно перевести на латынь: Римляне имеют большое число рабов.
- Помогите! Очень срочно нужно!!! Перепишите предложения,определите в них видо-временные формы подчеркнутых глаголов и укажите ихинфинитив. Переведите предложения. 1.The sun doesn’tgo round the earth. 2. You may turn off the television, I’m not watchingit. 3. I’m not hungry. 4 The concert began at 7.00 and finishedat 10 o’clock.
- дом смерти There is a marvellous story in the Upanishads of India - I won't go into it because it is a very good story, we have only a little time. You want to go into it, that story? Of course, of course. Anything to divert us, move away from ourselves!A Brahmana - you know what a Brahmana is? - in India, in the ancient days, he was giving away everything he had. It used to be an old tradition that when you have gathered some things for five years, through work, and all that, after five years you must give everything away - you understand? Do it! Which means, never gather anything - right? - so that you have nothing to give away. He had given away his cattle, his house, various things, and he has a son. The son comes to him and says, "Father you are giving away everything, and to whom are you going to give me?" And the father says, "Please go away, don't be childish, don't ask this question". But the boy comes back several times and ultimately he says, "Father tell me, to whom are you going to give me?" The father by now is very angry and says, "I am going to send you to death". And being a Brahmana he must keep his word. So he sends the boy away. So the boy goes from one teacher to another on the way to death. One guru, one teacher says, "You will live after death. Through many lives you will ultimately come to the highest principle". And he goes to another teacher and says, "I am going to the house of death what is there after?" "There is nothing after. This annihilation". So he goes on and ultimately arrives at the house of death. And when he arrives death is absent. You understand this? See the beauty of it sirs. You understand? Death is absent, so he waits for three days. So on the third day death comes and says, "As you are a Brahmana I apologize for keeping you waiting. And since you have come this long distance I give you, I offer anything you like. Women, palaces, wealth, anything you want". And the boy says, "I may have all those, but at the end of it I will meet you". Right? "You will always be there, whatever gifts you give, you will always be there". And death says, "You are a marvellous person, to avoid all this and seeking truth". So he goes into the question - I have not read the story myself, people have told it to me - he goes into the question of time, self, and the ending of the self. You understand? That is the story. Sorry it peters out!
- Какую видео камеру купить?
- Определение скорости и ускорение точки при различных способах задания её движения
- лексическое значение свежее молоко
- намоточный станок? ? общее
- Помогите решить два примера