А Вы не помните?так и было...
Неет))))ему уже 23года... не такой как я, я спортивная, отец его ким по самбо имел, был в сборной россии. А он у нас не в нас пошел.. .)))
моему 24)))скоро папой станет)))ждём внучка)))С нетерпением)))Клюшка уже на готове стоит)))
Здорово)))
Его напарник по команде защитник в молодёжной сборной России 92...очень радовались за Гришку)))Мы то ушли...со спорта...ВСД.
понимаю))
А что,они перестали жевать?
не зхнаю
Да,как были,так и остались,правда шлемы надели,чтобы до старости дожить
Диляра что нибудь полегче.
))))))))))))))
я спать
Спокойной ночи и хороших снов.
благодарю)
Правда интересный фильм?
нормальный
А как фильм называется?
Не знаю, не с начала смотрела
ВСе так и было!Бравада!
Да ! А ктотжтои знаешь?
Не жевачку, а жвачку.
Пусть так
действительно
))) ага ага..сладкая станешь)
Приторно ))
нееее в самый раз..чуть слегка)
Хи хи)
Hello how are you today?
Tanks, I'm today have Very good)
my name is Edward Ramos From Togo and I contacted you because I need help and support in connection with a business transaction for our mutual benefit, if you do not mind, I can explain further, so that you can better understand
ok. write your offer
I was a personal financial adviser of the late Eng. Sergey Nurseitov referred to as "my client is late." He was a successful businessman here in Togo, but was killed in a car crash along with his immediate family, his wife and only daughter December 30, 2014.
Shortly after his death, I was instructed by the bank's management to locate any of his extended relatives or business partner, who must be a claimant of the money deposited in their bank custody in the amount of $ 10,500,000.00 (10.5 million United State dollars) in fixed deposit account in the bank it is in this context that I address to you, so that you can apply to the "trustee" of the bank as the relative or business partners so as to claim the money.
Еxcuse me me,but I can not You to help in this occupation. I in this nothing do not not understand
Please carefully read to understand the role you will take part in this business transaction
I with banks deal to have do not want
зачем вам это
Интересно
не все .а так можно набрать сам матч и увидеть
да... Ди....
Спасибо
Жувачку!
жавячку
